[LargeFormat] Introductions

Bob largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jan 18 17:40:19 2003

Clive Warren wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> There are now 321 members of the f32 Large Format list!
>
> It seems that we do not hear from a large number of people on the list
> so this in an invite to everyone to come out of lurking mode and tell us
> who you are. Something simple on your photographic background, kit and
> preferred format/film and location would be a good starting point.

Hi Clive
	I live in norhteast Iowa in the USA and just started photography 18
months ago. Since I do websites I am on the internet constantly and have
bought some cameras on ebay, a couple of which I haven't used yet. This
leads me up to a question I have.
	Where do people send their large format color film to be developed. I
would like to start using the graphic camera and the toyo I have but
don't know what to do with it once I have taken photos. Once I know for
sure what I am going to do with it I would like to try taking large
format photography.
Thanks a lot

--
Bye