[LargeFormat] Crown Graphic Movements(or lack of) ?

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jan 12 18:14:12 2003

Minor correction.  Graphic Graflex Photography went throught the 1st in
1940 through the 11th in 1958.  The 11th I believe is in reprint, but the
original is often cheaper.  the 10th seems to be the most popular as it
has all of the Pacemakers, but it doesn't have the Supers yet.

Les