[LargeFormat] Moving a looking for fellow photographers

Dean Cookson largeformat@f32.net
Tue Dec 24 13:12:01 2002

Hi Folks,
I've been lurking on this list for a while now and I'm hoping you can
help me.

I'm moving from Boston to San Francisco this weekend and am looking for
community of large format photographers in the bay area.  I've been
working
with Nick Johnson and the New England School of Photography and found
both good facilities (I don't have my own darkroom yet) and a good
community
of people to share ideas and critiques with.  I've pretty much stuck to
B&W
landscape work in 4x5 for the past year or so but I have interest in
trying
some larger format...

Does something similar exist in San Francisco?  I'm going to be living
up in Marin
and working down in the SOMA section of the  city so something in
either of
those places would preferable.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Dean