[LargeFormat] Serious Guide Numbers - Winston Link Approach

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Mon Dec 23 22:48:01 2002

You'll also notice the washpan over his head. It has the bulbs around the
edge.

Wonder how he bracketed?

I haven't read a whole lot of Mr. Link, but heard that he was very
secretive about his technique. Too bad.  On the other hand can you imagine
the time it would take for your name and face to be on the most wanted
list after setting off a couple of cases of flash bulbs at an oncomming
train at night?

Les