[LargeFormat] The f32.net Discussion Forum

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Mon Dec 16 10:06:02 2002

Good Afternoon Clive:

I took your suggestion and visited the discussion forum but it's not of
that much interest to me.  I like the immediacy and "community" feel of
the f32 Large Format Mailing List itself... in the same way that I like
the RUG, LUG and Leica Reflex Forum.

There is a lot of good info at http://www.f32.net and I anticipate
spending more time there for references on lenses.

Best Regards,

Jim