[LargeFormat] Applied Photographic Optics by Ray- Opinions?

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Sun Dec 15 12:30:12 2002

you don't state which edition you were looking at.  the 1988 edition is
selling for $56.xx but comes from Australia.  The 2002 editon is selling
for 135.00 from california.  do a search on abe.com