[LargeFormat] Lenses

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Sun Dec 15 11:06:29 2002

Hi Tim:

Hmmm...  now I'm wondering if my 210 APO Geronar will fit in a Copal
one, that would be handy.

But the big question of the day for me is this... given that you live
far, far north of me, in the Yukon is it?  And, that I'm down here in
Massachusetts where it's relatively warmer but still TOO cold for me to
lug the 8x10 or 11x14 outside, how/where will you test your new Kowa for
coverage at infinity?  My fingers feel as though they're about to fall
off in this weather when trying to adjust movements, aperture, shutter
etc.
--

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

P.S. Filter threads... since I shoot with Fujichrome 64T in 11x14, I
have to use an orange filter.  I found that there was just enough space
to fit one between the two halves on my Symar-S 360... seems to work
okay so far.