[LargeFormat] Lenses

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Sun Dec 15 00:24:00 2002

Clive:

Are you up early?  Or still up very late?  It's midnight here in
Massachusetts.

It must be what... about 5 AM in the old country?

Thanks for the reply and yes it looks good on my light table.  Did I
tell you about that?  I don't think so, so here it is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1791095985#BID1?ViewItem&item=1791095985

As you can see I bought it CHEAP. When I went to get it, and to my
surprise and mild consternation,  the seller used his fork lift to load
it into my small pickup truck.  At home my son, (21) and I couldn't lift
it, so I disassembled it and we carried it into the house in pieces.

My apologies if you've or anyone else has already heard the story.

I guess that I'm still a little confused. I thought that this was the
the f32.net Discussion Forum.  Do you mean that you folks talk about LF
somewhere else besides here?
--

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com