[LargeFormat] Presentation of Cooke Lens to Pinkham & Smith Descendant!

Skip Roessel largeformat@f32.net
Sun Dec 8 11:29:41 2002

I took a look at this lens at the New York photo show last month.  It's awesome!
Barbara was on hand with the lens mounted onto a 5x7 camera, along with some prints
of portraits they had commissioned by a UK photographer.

Completely different look from conventional glass, a mellow romantic feeling that's
tough to describe.  Head and shoulders above, say, the Rodenstock Imagon.

Hopefully it will stay in production long enough for me to come to afford one!
($3,000 + in Copal 3.)
Skip Roessel
skiproessel@mindspring.com