[LargeFormat] sheet film developing

Jim Brick largeformat@f32.net
Sat Nov 23 12:24:33 2002

I process sheet film in one of two ways. Either I use my JOBO and an expert
drum (3010 for 4x5), or I use Kodak stainless steel hangers in Kodak hard
rubber tanks. I usually process B&W in hard rubber tanks and color in the
JOBO. It is basically impossible to make a mistake using hangers and hard
rubber tanks. I've been using the same tanks and hangers for 43 years.

Jim