[LargeFormat] Kodak Azo Paper

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Wed Nov 20 07:14:39 2002

Having a little more time on my hands at the moment and thinking
about venturing into the darkroom for a printing session I came
across Michael Smith and Paula Chamlee's web site on Azo printing.

Azo paper seems to be a wonderful invention for anyone considering
contact printing. If 8x10 film in the UK didn't require a second
mortgage then maybe Kodak would have allowed us to buy Azo over here.
Yep, that's tight, Kodak don't sell Azo papers in the UK....

I will probably be buying some paper from the US as the properties of
the paper are a little seductive and mere geographical boundaries
should never be an impediment to the adventurous photographer ;-)

Do we have any Azo printers here who can pass on a few tips to a wannabe?