[LargeFormat] Jobo Tank for 4x5

Frank Filippone largeformat@f32.net
Tue Oct 29 22:32:09 2002

Clive... I have just properly processed 4 5x7 negs per load in
Photographers' Formulary versio of Rollo Pyro...
CPE2, JOBO Tank #2840.....  It works really well, uses little chemicals, and
honestly, is THE solution for us CPE2 owners.....

The 2840 tanks is made up of 2 separate tanks components.. a 2523 tank
bottom and a separate tank "tube".. really a cylinder that extends the tank
height.......  The tube has the little protrusions for keeping the film off
the walls

Apropos the situation with the film back and the antihalation
coating......... I did notice that even through several post development
wash cycles, there was a definite grey-black color to the wash water...
which cleared up completely by the 4th cycle....  so it is necessary to post
develop clear the back of the film.... the tanks works great for this.....
but you must run many changes of water to be sure.....

Try it~!

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net