[LargeFormat] Endodontics was Photography as art?

Jim Brick largeformat@f32.net
Thu Oct 24 19:40:36 2002

At 06:56 AM 10/25/2002 +0800, rstein wrote:

>     And finally - art or science, take your choice - but we are now billing
>endodontic procedures as Loot Canal Therapy.
>
>      Dr. Uncle Dick

Dear Unk,

I call it "Lottery Canal Therapy" as whenever a patient stumbles in, it's
like winning the lottery for the endodontist...

Other than that, how is your big camera working, or did you use it for
firewood last winter? I hope you removed the lenses and ground glass if
that is the case. Exploding glass can be hazardous.

If you didn't use it for firewood, in sheer frustration, when are we going
to see some photos made by the magnanimous masterful Unk and the big
machine in the The Hazel Leaf Studio? This is not just a fishing expedition
to see what kind of a photographer you are, it has more to do with seeing
what kind of characters you can coerce into sitting for you.

Nefu Jimmy