[LargeFormat] Photography as art?

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Thu Oct 24 18:50:02 2002

Dear Mr. Brick,

     Funny you should mention that. In the profession we have reviewed the
nomenclature for most of our procedures to reflect truth in advertising.

     China Clippers has been dropped in reference to dentures - most are
made with acrylic teeth these days.

    Forceps are no longer called pliers. The fact that they used to be
pliers before I filed off the serrations and chromed them is irrelevant.

    And finally - art or science, take your choice - but we are now billing
endodontic procedures as Loot Canal Therapy.

     Dr. Uncle Dick

PS: Your appointment has been moved up to Tuesday morning. I am sober by
Tuesday morning.