[LargeFormat] Jobos for 5x7?

Frank Filippone largeformat@f32.net
Tue Oct 22 03:29:47 2002

Clive.. the 2840 and 2551/2553 tanks have, in their central section, ribs on
the inside walls  of the tank to keep the film from touching the bare walls.
Having said that, I think it can be assumed that in total, you MIGHT have to
still clear the back of the film ( antihalation coating) by a post wash wash
in another vessel or even a tray....  Not a big deal......

If you get a tank, you will see special ribs to hold the film edge.... it
makes more sense if you had a drum in front of you.....

My comment about bromide drag = Clive's comment about laminar flow
problems.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net