[LargeFormat] Max wideangle on Wista 4x5 DX III

Jim Brick largeformat@f32.net
Wed Oct 9 11:32:01 2002

This is EXACTLY why, a few years ago, I sold my Master Technika and bought
a Technikardan 45S.

No W/A lens movement problems. No W/A lens focus problems. No W/A lens
recessed lens boards. No problems.

And the camera folds up into within a few millimeters of the exact size of
the Technika. It fits in my LF backpack, in exactly the same slot, as my
Technika did.

And... I sold my Technika for exactly the price of a new Technikardan.

So... same size, same space, same price, but eliminating a host of
frustrating problems. I will never look back.

My Humble Experience,

Jim