[LargeFormat] horse trading & some really dumb questions...

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Sat Sep 14 23:53:01 2002

  I might add that if so motivated, you could place the vacuum remotely
and use 4" galv or plastic pipe used for dust collection in woodworking
shops.  Just ground the plastic by running a solid copper wire around
the pipe and anchor to earth at each end.

Les