[LargeFormat] Jobo CPE and E6 s step process

Pete Caluori largeformat@f32.net
Wed Sep 4 12:56:03 2002

From: mark.blackman1@btinternet.com
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 15:17:56 +0100 (BST)

 > From: "mark blackman" <mark.blackman1@btinternet.com>
 > Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 06:21:37  0100
 >
 > "Sounds like I need to keep 9 litres of water at 38C for around 30
minutes."

 > <snip>
 >
 > Hi Mark,
 >
 > If you let your tap water (filtered of course) run for a few minutes, you
 > should be able to maintain 38C  /- a few degrees.  For the final wash
steps
 > that's fine, but for between step wash cycles be sure to keep the temp
 > within specifications.

If I lived near a volcano maybe! I think you are getting your Fahrenheit
muddled with Celsius

<snip>

No Mark, 38C is ~ 104F.  The hot water in my house is set to ~120 - 130 F,
so if I let the water run a few minutes I get really how water.  If your hot
water isn't hot enough, you could always use a microwave to heat it quickly.

regards, Pete