[LargeFormat] Re: [LargeFormat]Don again, this is weird!

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Thu Aug 8 22:01:05 2002

As I was typing the Kodak information post, I have CMT, Country Music
Television ,  on the tube.A new song comes on that I havn,t heard.  I look up
at the music video, here in a wheat field is Phil Vassar (new, to me), and a
little girl surrounded by a piano, and old cameras on tripods!  a few old
16mm movie cameras, but several large format oldies!!!!!  Check it out, if
you can!!!  I cannot identify the old LF, but I bet most of you can!  Don
Mason