[LargeFormat] Re: [LargeFormat Kodak information, FYI...

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Thu Aug 8 21:40:03 2002

I am a member of the Suncoast Professional Photographers Assn., A local of
the Florida PPofA.  I have the dubious honor of being the door prize
chairman.  OK, I will call Denny Guyitt, he was the old Kodak film rep.  Met
him at guild meetings.  He always had Kodak pens, Kodak stuff , new test
rolls of new Kodak film for us to try.  He is their new Tech rep, He is a top
man in the digital dept, and a SUPER nice man.   I ashed about the new film
rep, for the Florida area.
  He told me they no longer have film reps, only reps that visit the pro
labs.  There are no longer any "give-a-ways" for the pro guilds, that he
knows of...  just sharing information.  Don