[LargeFormat] A better way

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Wed Aug 7 12:28:15 2002

the non expert tank hold the film on a modified reel.  lots of room for
film but not much developer.  the expert drums look like the cylinder of
a revolver, 2 sheets max per chamber, 10 sheets max per drum.  the drum
is a lot larger dia, holds more developer. i used them on an atl 3  that
is now for sale with lots of drums expert and other for $1800 because
the photog went all digital.