[LargeFormat] OH SHEET CONTEST

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Fri Aug 2 20:52:02 2002

Dear Friends,

    I conduct regular contests on the Hasselblad Users Group list to
encourage lateral thinking and a spirit of camaraderie and dispose of old
rubbish that is cluttering up the studio or darkroom. I have been reviewing
the premises this week and have discovered that I have the ingredients for
just such a contest here on Large Format. Why should the HUG have all the
fun - why shouldn't you suffer as well.

    The contests on the HUG are entitled FULL MOON for obvious reasons. As
we use sheet film for our cameras here, this title is also obvous. For our
first one the topic will be:

    A bumper sticker for Large Format photographers to amuse or instruct the
following traffic.

    The contest runs for a coupla weeks or so - until all interested entries
are posted - and they should be posted on the open list rather than just
sent off-line - and then I announce the winner. The winner then risks their
peace of mind by sending me their postal address privately and resigns
themselves to the inevitable surprise parcel in the post. I have never
failed yet.

    Uncle Dick

PS: If you doubt this is genuine, refer to the HUG, they'll vouch for me or
else.

PPS: The decision is final and no judges will be entered into.