[LargeFormat] test

f32 Large Format List Admin largeformat@f32.net
Fri Aug 2 17:33:01 2002

At 10:01 pm -0700 1/8/02, Brock Nanson wrote:
>Yeah, I know, it's not good netiquette to send a test to the list, but I've
>posted the last two evenings and never saw it go to the list!

There was a recent huge surge in messages to another list on the same
server that runs the LargeFormat List and it is this that has caused
the delays in posts.

The list is run on a commercial server and the company running the
server are aware of the issues.

The situation will be monitored over the next few days, so please
feel free to post some messages to test the system - maybe related to
large format photography :-)

Please accept my apologies for any loss of the usual service.

Regards,
         LargeFormat Admin