[LargeFormat] Pyro Tips Wanted

Rich Lahrson largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jul 31 12:16:01 2002

Hi Les!

     What is liquid capacity of the nitrogen burst tanks?  This type of setup
is unusual for non-commerical darkrooms.  I had a 3 1/2 gallon size
Calumet processor with nitrogen burst setup for 16x20 color prints,
when I had a professional custom lab years ago.  Is your processor
from Calumet?  I'd like to hear more....

Thanks!

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California
tripspud@transbay.net