[LargeFormat] Black and White Enthusiast magazine

Brock Nanson largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jul 26 01:43:26 2002

My newsstand brought in a copy of this magazine a few months ago for the
first time.  I picked it up and immediately asked them to get the next few
issues as well.  Published in Brisbane, it's surprisingly good.  A bit of a
surprise given that it comes from Fortitude Valley ;-)

A few of the articles tasted a little like they were written for the
manufacturer of the product they were discussing, but overall I thought the
information within was worth the price.

Has anyone else picked this up?  Any comments on it?  I think it picks up
where Photo Techniques has left off (there's a publication I think has
suffered in the last few years...), providing good technical information.

R Brock Nanson, P.Eng.
Kamloops BC
Canada