[LargeFormat] Pyro Tips Wanted

Robert Gary Hall largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jul 28 21:04:06 2002

Hey Clive,

I use Pyro on my IR negs, they look pretty good. Pyro seems to be a little
less demanding on the highlights and produce a little richer print IMO.

I use 2+4+100 on my ir negs for HIE and Maco, for 11 minutes. (That's double
strength on both a and b.) 70F, in my Jobo.

So how's things?

RGH

Robert Gary Hall
Robert Hall Photography