[LargeFormat] Pyro Tips Wanted

Joseph O'Neil largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jul 28 09:46:03 2002

>   Nitrile gloves are better than latex for two reasons:
>1, Many people are alergic to latex.
>2, Its less pervious to many chemicals.
>   Disposable Nitrile gloves are available in cartons for not a lot.

-snip-

         I use Nitrile gloves because fo a small latex alergy, whiel the
first ones to come out were terrible, theya re now a better glove than
latex.    They do stand up agianst chemistry a lot better than latex does.
         I also think - having been using latex gloves for over 20 years in
the past (probally where my alergy came from) have grown  worse in quality
over the years.
         As for price, a "kleenex" box as we call them - of 100 gloves (50
pairs) sets us back about $20 Cdn (maybe $14 US?) each box.   If anyone has
a hard time finding them, check out local medical supply stores.  I have a
local supplier,b ut we have to buy them something like 10 boxes at a time.
anytime
joe

http://www.oneilphoto.on.ca
http://www.multiboard.com/~joneil
"Una salus victus nullam sperare salutem"