[LargeFormat] G-Claron 210mm for 8x10?

Tim Atherton largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jul 22 22:56:12 2002

Thanks Frank

I already have the Fuji 250 6.7 with stacks of image circle to spare (sharp
as a tack and much more compact than the Ektar!) - just not wide enough
though.

Maybe I'm just going to have to go for one of the expensive 210's with
400/500 coverage... or one of the 150/165mm's with 400ish -  there doesn't
seem much between the lenses that just barely cover in this range and
expensive lenses that have more coverage than you could ever use...

tim