[LargeFormat] of tripods and mountains

Huib Smeets largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jul 8 13:57:03 2002

Alex,

My experience up to now is that my 440 can handle the 4kg LF camera, but
only to a certain limit. When windspeed approaches 4 Beaufort the whole lot
starts to vibrate. I suspect that this is partially caused by the somewhat
smallish ballhead, but even with a sturdy head I think 4 to 5 Beaufort is
the limit.

Huib

http://home.plex.nl/~hsmeets