[LargeFormat] Need recommendations for a 4X5 enlarger lens

Rich Lahrson largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jul 7 18:45:45 2002

Hi Charlie,

     Those all sound like good lenses.  I've just setup an old Elwood
5x7 and I've successfully mounted a used 180mm Componon.  I've
also got an 80 Componon.  I haven't printed yet, that's going to be by
year's end.  But it looks like it will cover the 5x7 format.

     I use only black and white and the Componon is great and costs
about half of a used Componon-S.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California