[LargeFormat] LF Conference and Super XX

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jul 6 20:44:23 2002

At 7:30 pm +0000 4/7/02, Pete Caluori wrote:
>From: Clive Warren
>Am very jealous!  Spent a good few days trying to track down a cheap
>flight to NM about a week before the event. How about a potted review
>for the Discussion Forum?
>
>>Greetings,
>>Clive asked for a synopsis so I=92ll give it my best.  Steve
>>Simmons/View Camera Magazine organized the event, which was held at
>>the University of New Mexico snip

Pete,

Thank you very much for the report on the Large Format Conference. I
had a  feeling that this was one not to be missed. Ah, well, maybe
next year if Steve Simmons recovers in time to do another. We might
be able to have an f32 presence if he is willing.....