[LargeFormat] Re: Galleries: Wilpena Pound, Flinders Ranges, South Australia

Brock Nanson largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jul 6 14:51:39 2002

| At 10:32 pm -0700 5/7/02, Brock Nanson wrote:
| >OK, I'll admit I'm confused.  Not an unusual state some would say...
| >
| >While I got this message, apparently posted by Robert, I don't see it on
the
| >forum.  And in fact, the forum seems to be blank unless you link in from
one
| >of these messages.  Is there a problem with the discus board or have I
got
| >issues on this end?
| >
| snip
|
| Brock,
|
| The confusion was all in the server you'll be glad to hear. Normal
| service has resumed. The Forum is now back on-line, albeit with some
| topic dates a little retarded - and that's how I feel after sorting
| it out ;-)
|
| Cheers,
|         Clive

I had to rebuild a discus board - ONCE - I'm not anxious to do it again.  I
hope it was at least raining over your way today to make it slightly more
palatable!

I'll be interested to hear if anyone has ideas about how one should go about
configuring their monitor now that the brief discus disruption is over and
done.

Brock