[LargeFormat] Re: Galleries: Wilpena Pound, Flinders Ranges, South Australia

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jul 6 10:12:04 2002

At 10:32 pm -0700 5/7/02, Brock Nanson wrote:
>OK, I'll admit I'm confused.  Not an unusual state some would say...
>
>While I got this message, apparently posted by Robert, I don't see it on the
>forum.  And in fact, the forum seems to be blank unless you link in from one
>of these messages.  Is there a problem with the discus board or have I got
>issues on this end?

snip

Brock,

The confusion was all in the server you'll be glad to hear. Normal
service has resumed. The Forum is now back on-line, albeit with some
topic dates a little retarded - and that's how I feel after sorting
it out ;-)