[LargeFormat] Contact frame

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jun 18 00:40:46 2002

I bought an ancient Kodak dry mount press made out of out of cast iron,
porclain rotating knob for low med high heat. Nicely insulated with that
wonder material of the last century--asbestos.  Still has the gold pin
striping.  Heats very well.

It was in the basement of the studio and the auction had dwindled to the
"usual suspects"  Nobody would take it, so I felt sorry for it and bid a
quarter.  Nearly broke the hand cart lugging up the stairs.