[LargeFormat] US Fall f32 Workshop

Wilkes, Don MSER:EX largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jun 17 14:40:01 2002

> A couple of people have offered to join me in hosting the workshop
> and now that I have finished most of the work involved in setting up
> the UK Fall Workshop, the Oregon Workshop will receive my (almost)
> undivided attention.

Ooo! Oregon!  That might be just the thing for me.  It's within "reasonable"
driving distance (10 hours, if all goes well), and I could probably cadge
some free accomodation with my sweetie's kids adn assorted Oregon friends if
it's anywhere near Corvallis, Eugene, or White Salmon.

I early await more developments (ouch - unintentional pun).

\donw