[LargeFormat] Old Glass

Ole Tjugen largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jun 13 10:56:42 2002

Yet another "old glass user" here - I believe my newest lens is from 1962. It sits well on a camera from 1960, and the user neatly splits the
difference being a 1961-model;).

Unfortunately I did the mistake of selling my APO-Lanthar 210/f4,5. However, it is now replaced by a smaller sibling, the 150/f4,5. A
beautiful little thing. Since it has been raining ever since I got home from the North Sea (where I finance my toys), I haven't got around to
trying it yet. Will do so as soon as it's safe to take a LF outdoors.

On an utterly different subject, I have used this rainy day to start developing the B&W film from the Tintern workshop. So far, it looks
promising... I got back the 5x7 slides yesterday. Yet another batch ruined in developing - I have lost all faith in Norwegian so-called
"professional laboratories". Anyone know a good way to develop E6 in a kitchen?

Ole Tjugen