[LargeFormat] RE:IR filters

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jun 9 08:11:24 2002

At 7:55 pm -0500 8/6/02, Diane Maher wrote:
>Hi Clive,
snip
>The 89B is the only one of the three opaque IR filters on the CoCam site
>that I don't have, so I made do with what I do have.  The 87 gel filter
snip

Hello Diane,

The R72 and 89B filters are one and the same. 89B is the Wratten
designation for filters. The CoCam resin filters are manufactured
strictly in accordance with the Wratten specifications.

Will keep my fingers crossed for you that the weather sorts itself
out. It's hardly a flaming June here at the moment - my plans to take
the 8x10 out today have been shelved due to torrential rain. As soon
as the tennis is over it normally perks up a bit here.