[LargeFormat] Blackmail

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jun 6 20:42:28 2002

At 8:21 am +0800 7/6/02, rstein wrote:
>Dear Clive,
>
>     Well, you've seen what I can do. One post and I can steer your list
>from Perth in any direction I want. I've got 'em going into bookshops and
>comparing doughnuts now. If I wanted to, I could make them all throw away
>their 4 x 5 's and start doing commercial work on Minoxes.
snip

Dear Uncle Dick,

I see you now as a pied piper playing a merry tune and leading all
the chat out of large format land with focusing cloths and lens caps
falling asunder.

But I know the mere mention of a 25mm XLLL Super Angulon that covers
11x14 will have then running back.....

Seriously, you've been very naughty and as a punishment you will not
be allowed to play with the Shen-Hao and the dancing girls for a week.