[LargeFormat] Shen Hao's Yer Father

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Fri May 24 13:41:25 2002

Dear Uncle Dick,

Over the time I've participated in this list, I have developed (N+1, Pyro) a
quite vivid image of you in my mind's eye.  However, being a citizen of one
of the former Northern colonies, where we tend to overly categorize people
and things, I have been wondering whether you might fit into one or more of
the following:

-Eccentric (as in a wobbly nut that shifts its bolt's attitude depending
upon the spin imparted)

-Medicated (prescription or otherwise)

-Colorful (or colourful, as in, "Before we realized he was just colorful, we
assumed he had escaped from a mental hospital or gone off his medication."
(see above))

-Unbalanced (as in mentally and/or physically tipsy or unstable as a result
of any or all of the above)

Curiously yours,

Schuyler Grace

Phone:        480.693.3569