[LargeFormat] Some Advice Please

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Thu May 16 21:36:16 2002

A couple of things come to mind. If the photo god's are kind to you then the
blochy come from part of the neg swelling and part not, it may dissapear
after it dries.

40 minutes isn't that long (as long as this wasn't HOT water) Look closely
at the emulsion in rakish light to see if you can see where the swelling is
and isn't.  If so, I'd try carefully submerging the print in some still
water and let it soak for a few minutes or so, then look at the emulsion
again.  this might allow the drier areas to swell so that the neg will dry
down uniformly

Les