[LargeFormat] 250mm Wide Field Ektar

Pete Caluori largeformat@f32.net
Thu May 9 09:18:09 2002

From: john frost <johnfrost@sprintmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 12:29:48 -0700

I have the Nov/Dec 1998 View Camera issue in front of me, and I did not
see any lens articles. Good article on the Polaroid 20x24 camera,
tho.....
And there is a two page ad for the Durst family enlargers. I see why you
like the 138S, but the 184 at $16,000 looks more funner to play with!!
john (:>)

<snip>
 > Greetings Clive,
 >
 > While looking for the 1998 issue, I found the index to articles in the
back of one of the issues.  I did not see any reference to the 10" or 250mm
WF Ektar, but in the Nov. '98 issues there was an article on 8x10 Lens', but
I still haven't found that issue...

 > If you want a copy of the index, let me know.
 >
 > Regards, Pete

Greetings,

You absolutely correct John.  In my haste I failed to notice that the
article I was referencing was in the 1988, not 98 issue.  Sorry for the
confusion!

Regards, Pete