[LargeFormat] 250mm Wide Field Ektar

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Sun May 5 19:09:42 2002

Now youjust have to research what studio withing ekc it was used so you can
find which photos were taken with it and have it all done for a report May
17.

I love mine.

Oh and so does a guy named Joel Meyeorwitz.  Did a book a few years back
about lighting in his cape or capers in his light, anyway he did it all with
a doodledorff and a 10wf.  I suspect he's using the same lens at ground zero
or the former site of the World Trade Center.\

Les