[LargeFormat] 250mm Wide Field Ektar

Charles Thorsten largeformat@f32.net
Sun May 5 01:00:01 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Clive Warren" <cocam@blueyonder.co.uk>
To: <largeformat@f32.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2002 4:45 PM
Subject: Re: [LargeFormat] 250mm Wide Field Ektar

> Charlie,
>
> Thanks for that - a video just arrived in the post from a kind person
> who taped the recent Ansel Adams documentary shown in the US on PBS.
> I was going to hit the hay, but may well stay up for a bit and watch
> it - maybe the lens will be shown in action....

If you watch his original documentary from 1980, the opening
scene shows him using it on an 8x10 from Washburn Point in
Yosemite.  There's even a close-up of the shutter being snapped.
I missed the new PBS documentary a couple weeks ago and
I've been dying to see it!  I didn't think to record it.  I'm hoping
they'll show it again or someone will let me borrow their copy.

Good luck,
Charlie