[LargeFormat] Ross lens, Epsilon shutter

philip.lambert largeformat@f32.net
Sun Apr 21 17:18:07 2002

Who is Paramount and where she?  I had a Kodak Ektar in a Supermatic shutter
with a bi-pin flash that had been adapted by wire to a coax plug on the
lensboard. If I knew who did conversion work like that I wouldn't have
turned down some interesting old US lenses with bipin flash plugs.  Philip