[LargeFormat] Ross lens, Epsilon shutter

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Sun Apr 21 08:01:01 2002

Actually that sounds more like the standard ASA contact.  This was the
standard between the ASA bi-post and the now standard PC. You can find ASA
bayonet to PC adapters, or Paramount will make ASA bayonet to ???? (just
about anything you want)