[LargeFormat] Lensboards on the road

Robert Lawrence largeformat@f32.net
Mon Apr 8 17:45:01 2002

"philip.lambert" wrote:

> More about the golfcart please. Does it have an electric motor?  Philip

German Ruxxac foldable trolley, long handle, carries a huge amount of weight
(95 kilos) and folds down to 2 inches thick. This version is Clive powered!
Available from Calumet. I dithered for ages about spending GBP 95 on it and
now wish I'd had it years ago, it carries my complete kit on location, Sinar
P2 Expert kit, two Bron Mobil Packs, 4 heads, my accessory case (Metzes, radio
slaves, Lee filters, and a host of paraphernalia) and a huge cargo case filled
with Manfrottto tripod, stands, soft-boxes, brollies, spare Mobil batteries,
film holders, film, polaroids - most everything but the kitchen sink. All
wheelable, in one go.

When this lot turns up the client appreciates how much value the day rate is
!!  :-)

I'm looking forward to the Shen Hao I've ordered to simplify life again - back
to basics!

Kind regards

Robert.