[LargeFormat] 8x10 B&W Film

john frost largeformat@f32.net
Fri Mar 29 21:32:45 2002

The Sept/Oct, 1998 issue of View Camera sez:
"The Bergger company is the new organization the grew out of the old
company called Guilleminot Boespflug Cie. This is the firm that made the
original Zone VI Brilliant paper (not to be confused with the later
version from England)."

These quotes are hard: I haven't typed in years, and my proof reading is
worser than my bleached fingers....

john (:>)

Pete Caluori wrote:

> From: Clive Warren <cocam@blueyonder.co.uk>
> Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 03:08:09 +0000
>
> At 9:59 am +0100 28/3/02, Tom Prack wrote:
> >Is this right that Forte is the same like Bergger? When the
> >quality is realla the same, I can save much money, because
> >there is a photodealer near the slowakia who sell forte.
> >Must ask him the price, but I thing it must be cheaper.

real big snip