[LargeFormat] Fuji Quickchange

Pete Caluori largeformat@f32.net
Fri Mar 29 16:05:14 2002

From: "mark blackman" <mark.blackman1@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 19:04:35 -0000

Thanks Pete, you are right, I meant Quick Change. Have you re-loaded the
cartridges? I've used Grafmatics and it's not too hard so long as the
septums are not crooked.

<snip>

Greetings Mark,

Yes, I have reloaded the cartridges and because the film septums are
plastic, they're not prone bending.  The down side, there's always a down
side, is they're plastic, which means they pickup dust via static charges
easily.  Depending on your environment this can be a problem.  I live where
the RH is usually in the 20% - 30% range, so static is a real problem.

They're really easy to load, once you know how.  because these things we're
never meant to be reloaded it's not intuitive, but it is easy.

Maybe one of these days, I'll take some digital pix of the holder and

Regards, Pete