[LargeFormat] 8x10 B&W Film

Tom Prack largeformat@f32.net
Thu Mar 28 04:00:01 2002

Is this right that Forte is the same like Bergger? When the
quality is realla the same, I can save much money, because
there is a photodealer near the slowakia who sell forte.
Must ask him the price, but I thing it must be cheaper.

So and you can all be happy because here are the 8 x 10" prices in Austria:

Kodak T Max   25 sheet  100 $
Ilford HP5 FP4 25 sheet   85  $
Kodak EPR 64  10 sheet  142 $

and there nobody have it on stock, they order it all from Germany or US.

But the prices in the web are much better, and the best is northamerica,
so we can all make a phototrip in 2003 to Don. I think the development
is there also cheaper, and better? Or Don, what do you say?

Today we have a warm and sunny day and I have my free day, so take my
Phillips an one sheet of the expensive EPR 64 and go for a walk to shoot
one.
best wishes from vienna
Tom

--