[LargeFormat] 8x10 B&W Film

john frost largeformat@f32.net
Wed Mar 27 20:00:46 2002

Quote " The film curve for Forte 200 is similar to the BPR200 film and
mostly coincides with it.

 When the EI is reduced to 200, the film curve for the Forte 400 is also
similar to the BPF curve and extends in a straight line clear off the
page."  unquote.

Quote " When developed in PMK pyro, BPF200 has the greatest stain ratio
( image stain vs. fog stain) of any film I have ever seen. In fact, the
base is almost clear, yet the image is stained beautifully." unquote.

john (:>)